EATZ: Bulgogi Bibimbap & Kimchi Ramen @ Togi

Having visited Togi Korean Restaurant earlier for the "Devil's Brew" Casserole, I got addicted to the authentic Korean cuisine served by Togi. I decided to treat myself to a Korean dinner. This time, I went easy on the orders and chose something that is regular and simple, Bulgogi Bibimbap and Kimchi Ramen. Read on for my take on these dishes during my second visit at Togi Korean Restaurant (Mosque Street).

Togi Korean Restaurant

11 Mosque Street
Singapore 059491
Tel: 62210830
Email:
togi1004@yahoo.com
Closed on Sundays

Starters
F.O.C.
The starters were slightly different during each visit, at least different from my first visit. This time, they served (from left to right) kimchi, chillied potato slices, leek?, chillied anchovies, chillied zucchini slices and chillied tofu cubes.

Bulgogi Bibimbap
Specially marinated and barbequed sliced beef, bulgogi beef, blended with soft fragrant rice and fresh green lettuce in a hotstone bowl. Diners can choose to have their bibimbap blended by the staff or by themselves. Each table has their bibimbap sauce for self-service. I had a bit too much making my rice a tad too sweet.

Kimchi Ramen
Nothing to spectacular or fanciful about this kimchi ramen. It it just the right level of spicyness in a tasty kimchi soup.

Verdict
If you are looking for good and authentic Korean meal, Togi Korean Restaurant is the place to visit. The prices here at Togi are reasonable and the friendly service is prompt despite an always crowded restaurant. During my second visit, I had simple regular Korean dishes instead of the "Devil's Brew" Casserole. I think this can possibly top my list in favourite Korean restaurants, replacing Janchijib and, a much adored Seoul Yummy™ which topped my regular list as well. I will definitely and have been recommending Togi Korean Restaurant to my friends and readers. It is a must visit, must try!

Comments