Look what I have bought! Dragon Flight Suit

I have always liked the BBI Flight Suit that I have bought for S$10 and since used it on all of my new body purchases, such as (HT) Becks, (DiD) German, (Dragon) Banderas, (HT) Leo and Marky. When 1/6th bro spotted this Dragon Flight Suit at S$8 at HQS, I knew I had to score this! For this price, it is definitely worth it!

Dragon Flight Suit
S$8

Fitting the Dragon Flight Suit to the (HT) Leo, I can immediately identify a lot more slack in the material. The Dragon Flight Suit is synthetic while the BBI Flight Suit is made of cloth. There are more interesting pockets for the Dragon Flight Suit.



Leo on Dragon Flight Suit Side-by-side with Marky on BBI Flight Suit. It is definitely obvious that the BBI Flight Suit fits better the Dragon Flight Suit. Since both figures are HT TrueType bodies which are larger than my Dragon and DiD bodies. I would expect that this Dragon Flight Suit would look weird on Dragon and DiD and possibly other bodies.

technorati tags

Comments

Laurens said…
yah lor,it is abit leng leng when worn.
looks like must wear some harness,vest or sbo over it
WILLIAM TAN said…
i cannot even imagine if I have bought the PCU snow jacket!
though i am still itching to get it!
then its time to get some cheap harness from unker hua too!
hope he don't con me this time! LOL