Reminder: JULY Re-Issues Revoltech

As I have mentioned earlier about the July re-issues of Revoltechs, they are available NOW!
  • No. 016 MAZINKAISER
  • No. 010 INGRAM-1
  • No. 020 GRIFFON
  • No. 004 EVA-01 TEST TYPE

If you haven't warmed up to these four re-issued Revoltechs, this is another chance to do that.
Click on banners below to view galleries

I saw a display of Revotlech No.001 Getter1 to the latest Revoltech No.031 Dix Neuf, including 2G Saber and Saber Alter. I am quite proud of it, though my collection is still shy from being complete :[. Some shops still insist that a re-issue has not taken place and tries to push out the 'rare' Ingram-1 at premium price. Some also made this opportunity to push the price of re-issued items up to S$35, which is quite a bitch amount to pay. But if you are as hardcore into Revoltechs as I am, you will find yourself in a situation with less hestitation.

Comments

KENNY said…
Hey, where can I get Mazinkaiser?
WILLIAM TAN said…
hey ken,
try U-toys, though the price is not the best. they have the full catalog now.
KENNY said…
O well no choice, Mazinkaiser is sold out everywhere I go. Thanks for the headsup!