Revoltech #004: EVA-01 TEST TYPE

The latest addition to my Revoltech collection is not one of the latest but one of the oldest. No. 004 EVANGELION-01 TEST TYPE. I have always liked EVA-01 but I never brought myself this since I thought that getting EVA-01 would mean that I'll have to get EVA-00 Prototype, EVA-02, EVA-03 and EVA-04. What about EVA-00 Kai? As a matter of fact, I have EVA-00 Kai still MIB which I intend to sell. After taking nexus' EVA-01 out to a outdoor photoshoot, I knew that I cannot do without this figure. Its an old school favourite for me!
Here it is!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


CLICK ON POST LINKER BANNER BELOW OR BANNER ABOVE TO VIEW FULL ARTICLE
(I apologize for any possible broken image links due to network bandwidth overload)




































technorati tags

Comments

Laurens said…
nice work bro...looks like u r quite an eva fan...which means u MUST Collect Em All!!!
WILLIAM TAN said…
Dunch like dat say lah... I'm shy... U're the true REVOLTECH Evangelion collector leh..