Revoltech: PATLABOR & EVANGELION

Another gallery of Revoltech has been added.
I took a couple of Revoltech out on a first, field shoot instead of the regular indoor shoot.
Thanks to neXus for the subjects of this photoshoot.
The characters featured include INGRAM 1 from the Patlabor series, EVA-01, EVA-00 and EVA-00 (KAI) from the Neon Genesis Evangelion series.
I have also created two separate banners for this gallery.

Please Read: I am currently facing issues with fotopic. They have decided to suspend me due to breach of TOS. I regret to say that playroom has since been removed. Hence, I shall be hosting the images on my blog and as well here on 'a yellow POST IT' note. I hope to still continue to have your support. I am looking at migrating to Blogger as the new playroom, meanwhile please continue to watch this space for updates.

CLICK ON POST LINKER BANNER BELOW TO READ FULL ARTICLE.


Free Image Hosting
















Free Image Hosting







Thank You!



technorati tags

Comments