Look what I have bought today! REVOLTECH

I have earlier reported about the August release of Revoltech. I am glad I made the collection of these babies, before I am gone for the week without my camera, my blog, my toys, my REVOLTECH!

As reported earlier,

No.032 EVA-01 New Movie Edition
¥1,995
EVA-01 was earlier releases as No.004 EVA-01, now it is back as No.032 EVA-01 New Movie Edition. The new EVA-01 comes with the same release cable, same head with open jaw, stand, fire flash, two shoulder parts (one with dagger chamber), G-type shoulder parts, new dagger and eight hands. I believe EVA-01 New Movie Edition will give the biggest Revoltech gallery again since it won MyBearbrick Favourite Revoltech Award!

No.033 EVA-00 New Movie Edition
¥1,995
EVA-00 was really lucky to be earlier released in two versions as No. 005 EVA-00 and No.011 EVA-00 KAI, now it is back as No.033 EVA-00 New Movie Edition. The new EVA-00 comes in a completely new colour scheme, yellow/white/grey. It is equipped with a release cable, stand, Machine gun (from EVA-00 Kai), two sabres (one from EVA-01 and another new, both designs were found in my EVA-01 SPEC), eight hands and a damn COOL silver BFG!

No.EXTRA Positron RiflexESV Shield Set
¥2,205
For the first time, Kaiyodo is releasing a non-figurine add-on pack to the Revoltech series, No.EXTRA Positron RiflexESV Shield Set. The destructive Positron Rifle and the formidable ESV Shield are just so damn cool. Their sheer size makes them worth an individual box set all alone (no figurines included).

While the dimensions of the No.032 and 033 got slimmer without cutting back in content, the EXTRA set is huge! Woohoo!

click on image to enlarge

No, I am 'damn bloody' proud to say that my Revoltech EVANGELION collection is complete (less the events specials) and growing! Click on banners below to view the existing Revoltech EVANGELION galleries.



click on image to enlarge and banners to view gallery

Comments

Laurens said…
wah...wat a towering revoltech collection......