Look what I have bought! Hot Toys TrueType 1/6th PMC Operator 07 Version

I previously scored two loose Hot Toys TrueType bodies (Leo & Mark from Mountain Ops) that were stripped out from the new box sets. This time, I managed score another TrueType body from also the newest box set,
Hot Toys Private Military Contractor (PMC) Operator 07 version.
Here are some quick and dirty snapshots of the body which comes with headsculpt and Oakley gloved hands.

PMC OPERATOR - PRIVATE
MILITARY CONTRACTOR 07 ver.

The PMC Operator has got a nicely-crafted headsculpt with realistic beard details. I love that AKM. However, I possibly would get it from the upcoming "Modern Firearms Collection III: PMC SELECTION" (see below). The MICH headset is rather cool as well. Most importantly, the weathered demin jean is too realistic.
Image source: Hot Toys

PMC OPERATOR 07 version
Nickname: SNAKE (Metal Gear Solid 3)
Real name: ???
Vocation: Private Military Contractor Operator

technorati tags

Comments

Shaun said…
very nice pro bro! I have a feeling he's pantless?
WILLIAM TAN said…
of cos pantless