Look what I have bought! 1/6th Goretex™-ish Boots

"Goretex™-ish" boots
S$5 /pair
These laced combat boots look very close to my Gortex™ boots which I wore for reservist. The ankle part is made of cloth mimicking the Goretex™ material, while the sole is rubber. This pair of 1/6th "Goretex™-ish" boots comes with real laces that can be loosened and fastened. When loosened, the opening of the boots will be wider since one side of the tongue is not attached. This is very useful compared to molded boots which is hard to fit the feet in, since some of the bodies does not have removeable feet. I thought that usually these 1/6th boots do not have any left-right differentiation, but I was wrong! I had a pair which had 2 lefties! Luckily, it was not too obvious....
At this price, I knew I had to project my requirements and score these hotcakes.



All soldiers, today we stand here and rejoice that Sgt. Leo. DiCaprio (Hot Toys, TrueType) need not go bare-footed anymore!
Before

After

Check out all my 1/6th action figure related articles here

technorati tags

Comments

Shaun said…
probro did u buy this from HQS? They used to sell three pairs for $10, are thy still offering this deal?