Look what I've bought today...

After my visit to the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple & Museum to make offerings to Avalokiteśvara, it was around 8pm. I knew that the shops at CSC would be closed, so I paid my buddy a visit instead. Without much hesitation, I scored four Revoltechs immediately at a discounted regulars' price. These four Revoltechs are all that I have been anticipating and they make my collection for the EVA series and Patlabor series complete. I happened to have shot an Revoltech No. 027 EVA-02 (1997 Movie Version) recently. I am also very proud of my Revoltech No. 020 Griffon gallery. Do check them out!
Now I can be proud to be a Revoltech+Pro Bro! Who's lucky day is it!?


From Left to Right: #010 Ingram 1, #014 Ingram 2, #022 Type-Zero and #028 EVA-01 Type F
Click on thumbnails to enlarge



technorati tags

Comments

Shaun said…
glad that you scored the stuff you've been looking for. But your decision to streamline your collection saddens your 12" bro
Laurens said…
bought fr Ng sibos?