Pimp my iPad 2 Part 4

In this part of Pimp my iPad 2,
I am going to share with you the real clones of Apple apparels.
We all love how sleek the iPad Smart Cover looks on an iPad 2, and also its functions.

iPad Smart Cover Clone - Polyurethane - Green

So much more than a case, the Smart Cover was designed alongside iPad 2 to be its perfect match: a thin, durable cover that magnetically aligns for a perfect fit. It automatically wakes and sleeps your iPad. It’s a handy stand for reading, watching and typing. Its microfiber lining keeps your iPad screen clean. And it’s a way to make your iPad as personal on the outside as it is on the inside.



If this is going to be a clone, it must be "Designed by Apple California, Assembled in China".
Clone or not? I am starting to suspect this to be the official Smart Cover, probably rejects or surplus stocks sold off as clones.


Smart Covers are designed to be snapped on to the rear of the iPad 2 by magnetic properties.
Rear cases are also specifically designed to accommodate the magnetic hinge of the smart cover.
Why settle for fancy designs and leopard prints, when you can just show off your Apple logo with clear acrylic case?



Smart Cover as Facetime and Movie stand.




You can visit http://store.apple.com/sg/ to get the official iPad Smart Cover at S$54.
I got my "clone" from my favourite apparels vendor at S$18.
I scored an additional acrylic rear case at S$6.90.

Face it! Smart Cover still rocks for iPad 2, maintaining its slim profile.
It rocks to score it at 1/3 the retail price!
I think I shall return to score the pink and grey ones too!

Comments