Desmond & Siew Khim Wedding

On the 13th of December 2008, Saturday,
Desmond and Siew Khim join hands in their Customary Marriage.
I was delighted to be invited by the couple as official Wedding Photographer, to capture the memories of their big day.

Since I was never into Wedding Photography and know that I am not as good as the professionals.
Hence, I am very pleased that the couple bestowed this important task upon me with faith that I can do a satisfactory job. I am also grateful that they have given me an excellent opportunity to try out as an official Wedding Photographer. Though this was not the first time I have done wedding photo-shoots, but this was definitely the most rewarding photography experience of the year, as I have managed to put many techniques into use and learnt a lot. In order to show my gratitude towards the couple, I have done up a video slideshow for the couple illustrating the day's event. I also hope that this can be a start to building myself a portfolio. I always work with one Principle: "Making Couples Happy Is My Greatest Satisfaction". Hence, I hope Desmond and Siew Khim are happy with my works.


Desmond & Siew Khim
Wedding Photo Montage
Photography & Editing by William Tan



© a day in the life of a bearbrick 2009
© William Tan 2009

Comments