Renoma & Obermain shoes from Warehouse Sale

Yesterday, Fio and I visited the Warehouse Sale (WHS) at Price Club.
From previous experiences, Price Club never enticed me with any good wares except "G2000blu" clothes. However, this time round during the repeated "Fox" and "Nine West" WHS at Price Club, I just had to hoot the leather shoes.
With brands like "Hush Puppies", "Renoma: Paris" and "Obermain: German Engineering" to choose from and ridiculously cheap prices, I was tempted to score more than what I needed.

GOLDLION
Belt
S$13.90
A simple "GoldLion" for most formal occassion. Though I have branded "GoldLion" as an unker brand, this one is a rather safe design, since it does not have the gold buckle.

RENOMA: Paris
Leather Shoe (Black)
S$69
A formal dress shoe for formal ceremonies. I like its plain non-gloss finish with a long tip. The solid sole of this shoe can probably let me do plenty of tap-dancing!





OBERMAIN: German Engineering
Leather Shoe (Brown)
S$59
I really love the comfort of an "Obermain", particularly the in-sole which provides excellent comfort. The brown/mahogany leather in gloss finish and the extended sole makes it formal yet trendy casual.





technorati tags

Comments

Laurens said…
new unkerish hoots!!!
WILLIAM TAN said…
hoot hoot hoot mah!
cheap cheap cheap!
BBB!
Shaun said…
nice hoots on the shoes pro bro
WILLIAM TAN said…
thanks bro,
actually Price Club WHS were always disappointing.
its only because the need for leatehr shoes came at the right time.
Obermain has ben having their shoes on sale at Price Club for many weekends already.
Anonymous said…
Hi guys, where exactly is Price Club WHS?? as in the address for the place. i wanna go and take a look as well.