EATZ: Castel Sfigato Pizza

Castel Sfigato Pizza
Blk 529 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10,
#01-2337, Stall 5, Singapore 560529
Open daily 11a.m. to 10p.m.

Castel Sfigato Pizza has already made a name for themselves serving great Italian tastes to the heartlands. Castel Sfigato Pizza has found their way to Ang Mo Kio to vie with the famous Botak Jones for diners. They definitely serve freshly-baked pizzas and delicious pasta within minutes. The variety is definitely going to leave diners spoilt for choice. The lucky thing is that this outlet is just within 5 minutes work from my place.



Pescatora Pizza (Pz17)
S$7 (S)

Seafood tossed with garlic and later laid over the mozarella and tomato sauce on a pizza bread.




Castel Sfigato
S$8

Chicken, asparagus, porcini mushroom tossed with spaghetti in cream sauce.




Verdict
When I first realised that Castel Sfigato Pizza has moved to my proximity, I was thrilled. I have heard of Castel Sfigato from the media and now I can visit them anytime I want to. The pizza is very fresh and definitely better than those from the usual pizza deliveries. The pasta is well-prepared and very tasty, definitely comparable to those from the Italian restaurants (I was not even referring to fast-food pasta joints). Though the prices are slightly above the average western food prices in the hawkers, but for the quality of the food, it is worth it. In my opinion, I will anytime prefer the pasta from Castel Sfigato Pizza than Pastamania.
You have to visit any one of their outlets to try their pizzas and pastas.
Learn more about Castel Sfigato Pizza and menu here.

technorati tags

Comments

Anonymous said…
Its funny that I like your pics better than the one in the website ... LOL

But thank you for the information. Its always great to find new places for good pizza and pasta :)
WILLIAM TAN said…
i agree the website pics are rather uninviting. LOL
thanks :)