Look what I have bought! L'Arc~en~Ciel, Fan and Claire

L'Arc~en~Ciel - KISS
My favourite Japanese Rock band is back with a brand new album "KISS"! Featuring the opening theme "Daybreak's Bell" for the latest Gundam anime "Mobile Suit Gundam 00". As usual, never disappointed with Laruku. I'm such a big big fan boy! I will try to get my collection of their merchandise together and brag about it sometime (they cost me a bomb when I started ten years ago)! My favourite song from this record has to be "My Heart Draws A Dream" (plugged into right frame). I believe that I found a song that can tip "Pieces" off the playlist.



范瑋琪 - 哲學家 (Philosopher)
I have to admit, I like Fan for both her looks and of course her voice. She has a good record of hits since she started. This album is not different. The hit from this album is "是非題", while the others songs are potential hits too, as of all her earlier albums. Philospher has got 12 songs.



郭靜 - 我不想忘記你
Claire 郭靜 is a newcomer to join Fan 范瑋琪 and Angela 張韶涵 in the same record company, Linfair Records. A cute image that reminded me a lot of our local Jocie, but they are very different in their voice. Claire has a clear voice which reminded me a lot of Angela. Songs that are already hits are "仨人" performed by Claire, Angela and Fan, "想個不停" and "我不想忘記你". This album has got 10 songs.

Comments