Hot Toys Aliens VS Predator Requiem

With the upcoming opening of the highly anticipated sequel to Alien VS Predator (AVP), Aliens VS Predator Requiem (AVP-R). I have always dig the Aliens series as well as the Predator series, definitely the match made in heaven is Alien VS Predator. I love the console and computer games related to these titles, and had been following them since the 16-bit console era. Among the three races, Human (as Marines), Aliens and Predator, my favourite is the latter. They are the coolest! So I can never stop getting tempted when Hot Toys released their range of 1/6th scale Predators. Sadly, these products are licensed and hence are not cheap at all (around S$180-200)! Hot Toys market these as "Movie Masterpiece". I can only drool!!!

Predator
AVP-R
The Predator stands at 14-inches tall at 1/6th scale, compared to 12-inch for humans at the same scale. That is because Predator are bigger in size compare to the average Caucasian. I dig Predators in their Mask which allows multiple modes of vision, but never like that of humans. These accessories are good to get me sold!

- Two articulated plasma cannons
- Whip
- Rolled-up whip
- Extendable spear
- Shuriken
- Closed Shurikens
- Retractable Wrist blades
- Wrist computer

Free Image HostingFree Image Hosting
Free Image HostingFree Image Hosting

Alien
AVP-R

The alien stands at 16-inches at 1/6th scale. I don't really dig the alien figure but it comes with a face-hugger! Neat!

Free Image HostingFree Image Hosting
Free Image HostingFree Image Hosting

PredAlien
AVP-R

PredAlien stands at 18-inches tall at 1/6th scale. In AVP, a face-hugger managed to infected a training Predator and the Predator brought the bug back to their ship. Then it already suggested that there will be a fusion between the Predator and Alien. Though not exactly a beautiful creature, it sure inherited the traits of both races.

Free Image Hosting
Images source: Hot Toys

Comments

Anonymous said…
formerly I had 1 alien toy which I gave away, the size about 12" if I'm not mistaken. Didn't know then that you're a toy collector or I would have given it to you instead.
Shaun said…
pro bro you really have to get these. It would be the best AVP2 gallery ever.