Look what I have had! Chong Pang Curry Chicken Noodle

I haven't really visited Chong Pang for the Chong Pang Curry Chicken Noodle, but at 453A Chong Boon Market & Cooked Food Centre, in the vicinity of my residence. The stalls at the Chong Boon Market & Cooked Food Centre had not impressed me since a long time but the stalls that I had visited since childhood had moved and the new stalls are not satisfying my tongue. However, there is this new stall that sells only Curry Chicken Noodle and Mee Rebus. Can a stall selling only two item and with a Chong Pang signboard, survive in the long run?


Curry Chicken Noodle
Chong Pang Curry Chicken Noodle
S$3/4/5
I am definitely impressed by the Curry Chicken Noodle after taking the first sip of the curry. The curry is full-bodied, thick and rich with a flavour that is somewhat like between laksa and mee rebus sauce (since they sell mee rebus). The curry is slightly sweet unlike the Indian curry. The contents include tender steamed chicken, a choice of noodle or bee hoon (thick or slim), beansprouts, tau pok (dred beancurd) and potato chunks. In my opinion, this is even better than "Ah Heng" that I had at Hong Lin Complex! You should visit me and try the Chong Pang Curry Chicken Noodle, but I believe that they have franchised to other heartland regions of Singapore and should taste the same. While savouring this bowl of Curry Chicken Noodle, you can also have the famous "Bedok Chwee Kway" (franchise stall which is 3 stalls away) as a side.


technorati tags

Comments