Look what I have bought today! S$5 Bossini and Revoltech No.38 & No.39

Bossini Warehouse Sale
I visited the Bossini Warehouse Sale at SIS Building, Leng Kee Road. If you intend to visit the sale during 16-29th November, SIS Building is just a short walk away from Redhill MRT Station. I was rather disappointed by the goods that they were clearing. They were nothing close to what they have been selling in the retail outlets. However, at the price of S$5-12 for the tops and jeans, how can I not get these two "techno-dry" material polo tees!

AQUATIC SPORT 87
PRO SOCCER
BSN SPORT 87


REVOLTECH November
I then collected my Revoltech No.038 Super Valkyrie VF-1A and Revoltech No.039 GAIKING Face Open.

Revoltech No.039 GAIKING Face Open
Revoltech No.024 Gaiking takes pose with the new GAIKING Open Face. The sleeve of the box shows a picture of the upcoming "Danbord" which is so cute!



Revoltech No.038 Super Valkyrie VF-1A

Comments