about 郭可盈

I was just arguing (non-brutal kind) with Fio about the identity of Kenix Kwok (郭可盈)'s husband. The both of us admired Kenix's beauty and acting skills. We always relate to her roles as female detectives in TVB dramas and the finalist in Miss Hong Kong pageant 1993. Though we are quite a fan but we have different facts about her husband, who is also a TVB celebrity.


  • Fio claimed that Kenix is with the multi-talented and handsome Julian Cheung (张智霖), and her basis is a recent column in the local papers.
  • I claimed that Kenix is with the charming and suave Frankie Lam (林文龍), who played the role of Crown Prince in TVB drama 'Virtue of Harmony' (皆大歡喜).
We had a wager upon a treat to a good meal. Hence, I decided to run a search on google to proof our claims. And here is the result...

Kenix's husband is...



Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

... FRANKIE LAM (林文龍)!
Just look at that lovely couple! Aren't they beautiful!!
Kenix and Frankie are definitely the iconic TVB couple!

I also found Kenix's Official Website and Kenix's personal blog! This is a MUST-SEE! Her blog had a post of some intimate portraits of Frankie and Kenix! Ain't that sweet? So what about Fio's claim from the column in the papers? From what I gathered, that photograph was indeed Kenix and Julian, but the content wrote that they are playing in a new drama series set to be aired this year and the picture is a promotional shot. Now I proved that I am a big fan and I get a free meal too! Woohoo!

EDITED
Plugged some video clips

The TVB series that made me a fanboy!
Detective Investigative Files


Detective Investigative Files II


Detective Investigative Files III


Their wedding was a media extravaganza!


The famous home to the celebrity couple. A property worth more than millions!


technorati tags

Comments

Shaun said…
man she gives me a boner too though some may claim she looks like skeletor. While they look a good couple, they lack on screen chemistry IMHO, as seen on 'Shi Xiong Di'. Which is your fave role of hers? I really liked her in 'Xin Hua Fang'.
WILLIAM TAN said…
Shaun said...
man she gives me a boner too though some may claim she looks like skeletor. While they look a good couple, they lack on screen chemistry IMHO, as seen on 'Shi Xiong Di'. Which is your fave role of hers? I really liked her in 'Xin Hua Fang'.


didn't know you are fan of TVB series. my favourite is still the series that made me an uber fanboy.
Detective Investigative Files I
Detective Investigative Files II
Detective Investigative Files III

btw edit post
Shaun said…
WILLIAM TAN said...
didn't know you are fan of TVB series.


Hong Kong rocks pro bro. That and Starhub's Channel 55 is permanently on in my home.