BUSOU SHINKI MMS DOG-TYPE & CAT-TYPE

I have earlier given a brief introduction on BUSOU SHINKI 武装神姫 MMS Type Compendium by Konami. 'MMS' simply means 'Multi-Movable System'. The name emphasizes on the super-poseablility and articulation. I had always wanted to 'try' this series, but I preferred to streamline and stay with GFF and Revoltech, while putting the moolah in other investments. However, I finally scored my first pair of BUSOU SHINKI only when they were clearing at HALF-PRICE off the retail! Each piece only set me back by S$20, instead of S$40-42 . They are from the second wave, MMS #004 Dog Type - Howling and MMS #005 Cat Type - Maoohao. It took me quite a while to convince my 1/6th Bro (aspiring "try-all" collector) that they are worth the discounted price and join me in this togetherness, who joined me in this mini-spree and scored a pair as well!



MMS #005 Type-Cat: Maochao
MMS #004 Type-Dog: Howling

Aren't they just cute? Keep a look out for their galleries ;) for I promise not to disappoint you and hope you get 'poisoned' as well.
If you are interested in scoring a piece of the above, you can run down to the Grand 11th Takashimaya Toy Fair at basement atrium, along the right perimeter shelves, there are only Type-Dog remaining after our visit.

technorati tags

Comments

Laurens said…
ke yi mai......