Superman™ Returns Ken

Who says that I don't own a 1/6th scale figure when I do own a 12-inch which is also the same scale as the 1/6ths!
Don't worry my friend, I am not dissed by your comments.
Superman™ Ken from the Barbie dolls series by Mattel.

What is with the green background?
I am trying to do the 'green screen' thing?
Nope!
I am trying to portray that the green background suggests Krypton, Superman's worst nightmare.
Cut the crap! Thought green would give the Superman figurine a nice contrast.
I have not done a banner for this figurine because I am lazy..... happy!!!??



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

CLICK ON IMAGE ABOVE TO VIEW COMPLETE GALLERY


Supes taking flight....

Comments

Shaun said…
wonderful! all your fans, myself included would love to see your pro photography skills applied to other sixth scale figs, esp military ones. :)
WILLIAM TAN said…
i got no fan la.
of course you are a fan, because there is Superman (my first and probably last) post.

man man lai... i see how deep arthur get poisoned.
i have a tendency to be more hardcore than him when it comes to buying toys.
Anonymous said…
I'm your fan :p
Laurens said…
dun play/buy barbie lah....be a man...buy the real 1/6s...
the clothing details r amazing
WILLIAM TAN said…
thanks edna, i appreciate your continuous support!

laurens> im not as rich as u...@_@