Suntec Toy Sale!

I was walking around inside Suntec, when I saw that they are having a mini toy fair at the foyer oustide Carrefour. Hosted by Carrefour, the toys that caught my attention were mainly those from Passion Marketing and McFarlane Toys.

There were SOTA Street Fighter Round 3 action figures (Balrog, Adon, Gen, Sakura and Guile) link at S$8 ea, Kotobukiya ART FX Star Wars 1/7 scale figurines (Anakin EP3 link, Luke EP5 link, Han Solo link) at S$25 ea (DAMN GOOD PRICE), Star Wars Titanium Die Cast link at S$10 ea, Capcom Rockman mini figures at S$1 ea, The Adventures of Spawn Series 30 link at S$10 ea, Corpse Bride Series 2 link and Corpse Bride Mini Figures Collectors Set Series 2 link at S$10 ea, LOST Series 1 link at S$10 ea (not including LOST Open-Hatch Diorama).

BUY BUY BUY!

I helped Shaun Wong pick up a SOTA 1st player Balrog (aka M.Bison in Japan) Boxer, while I got myself one as well, in additon to a fighting pose partner, Guile. These two are my first SOTA Street Fighter action figures. My purpose was to experiment with different subjects for toy photography. I had intended to get only Guile, but it would be a shame for Guile to be alone. Hence, I got him a fighting partner, Balrog, to make the playing and posing more fun! Most kids of my generation grew up with Street Fighter II, and this collection is good to relive the good old "quadrant forward + punch" days!

After that I went up to catch a glimpse of Convoy at level 2 of Carrefour, where they have a comprehensive collection of action figures from Transformers: The Movie.

Comments

KENNY said…
Argh! Star Wars Titanium at $10?!!? Sale till when?
WILLIAM TAN said…
not too sure. i believe should still be on over the weekends.
Laurens said…
bo ken and ryu?
WILLIAM TAN said…
you think what? factory outlet sale ah?
anyway just buy for 'heng chu' only
Laurens said…
bo goolee liao leh :(
WILLIAM TAN said…
u shd have known better that after so many days since I reported it,
the remainder one piece should have been snapped up.
Toy sales wait for no man, my friend.
I thought you were going there to see see with nothing in mind to buy buy buy.
anyway, you could have bought Hurley.