The Simpsons MOVIE

Just came back after watching The Simpsons MOVIE on its opening day, at AMK Hub Cathay Cinema. The genius behind The Simpsons is none other than Matt Groening. This is the first time The Simpsons made it to the big screens, so make sure you are as enthusiastic as me in catching this hour and half movie which will give you non-stop belly-aching laughs!

See how enthusiastic I am! I put on my Bossini The Simpsons Movie merchandise T-shirt and got myself a Rainbow Bright and a Strawberry Shortcake from Summer House Donut.


Yummmm..... Donuts......... grrrrr....*drooling*


Look! Rainbow Bright makes a movie merchandise as well! Well, I ate this merchandise!

technorati tags

Comments

Laurens said…
fanboy spotted!!! LOL
WILLIAM TAN said…
it feels good being otaku!
Shaun said…
that some damn cool shots of yourself pro bro.