"300" DVD


Just when I thought the rigid local censorship board was going to trim the disturbing scenes from the movie "300", I was wrong! The more prudent board has decided to retain much of the footage in all finesse, and rank it an 'M18' rating with 'Battle Violence'. This DVD is a 'MUST-BUY' for anyone who really loves and appreciate a 'GRAPHICALLY BEAUTIFUL' movie. If you like "300", you will like "Sin City" and "Kill Bill Vol.1", both DVDs never made it to the shelves here.


Here are some screenies from my DVD of "300".

Learn more about "300".

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The scene where the cursed Ephors seeked The Oracle for advises, while The Oracle displayed a sensually angelic dance ritual. A damn beautiful scene that got me so hard on getting myself an unrated version. I just love the art direction and graphic of this movie, after falling in love with Frank Miller's Sin City.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The scenes were so lovely that even Leonidas decides to lose his pants!

technorati
tags

Comments

Shaun said…
where did you finally manage to pick it up from pro bro?

This one really came out of left field, wasn't expected it to be passed, much less released here.

Luckily I went for my haircut early on Saturday morning and dropped by Sembawang Music at Sengkang.

Which version did you get? IIRC there's a S$30 and S$45 dollar version, but no idea what's the diff, though I read someone bought a disc from Gramophone which came with Leonidas' helm.
WILLIAM TAN said…
thanks for the tip off and damn i would like to own a Spartan helm!
Laurens said…
raisins spotted......
WILLIAM TAN said…
Which version did you get? IIRC there's a S$30 and S$45 dollar version, but no idea what's the diff, though I read someone bought a disc from Gramophone which came with Leonidas' helm.


apparantly, according to Gramophone, the S$45 one is just the same thing inside a 'specially designed' case which I suspect to be cardboard instead of tin.
The limited edition with the Leonidas helm is sold out.