Moving Rubber

GATSBY
MOVING RUBBER
Grunge Mat
Styled by LIPPS
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I thought I would never buy myself the MOVING RUBBER by GATSBY due to its price tag, but when you can get it at S$6.80, why not buy one to try!?
I got myself the Grunge Mat (yes, Gatsby had decided to call it 'Mat' instead of 'Matt'), which comes in a grey container, from among 6 different types. Let Gatsby official site show you what they are.

We just can't get enough of that song and CM featuring Takuya Kimura, don't we?

Comments

Anonymous said…
thought his hair was a mess and he moves funny
Laurens said…
grey one good meh?
u short hair shud buy pink one like me mah....haha
WILLIAM TAN said…
please hor... NPNT! :p