Phantom of the Opera

UPDATED!

I managed to catch Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera at the Esplanade last Saturday on 30th of March, before I fly off the next day to Siem Reap. Harold Prince directed this version of the classic musical with a band of spectacular performers and stage sets. Although I never watched the original version by the London cast, but the silver screen version gave me a good idea of the whole story and I must say watching it live on stage is as ten times much better.



Photography is strictly prohibited in the Esplanade theatre, but I managed to sneak a shot of the Phantom's chandelier from my seat in the circle on ground level.

Sing my Angel! Sing!

If you have not watched the Phantom of the Opera, you can catch it on DVD or even better watch it while there might still be tickets for the extended shows now at the Esplanade.

Comments