The North Face Camera Waist Pouch

I have always been looking for a waist pouch style camera bag that is not too big, for me to bring my DSLR around, anytime I feel like going for casual shoots. I found this lovely The North Face camera waist pouch for my DSLR during my trip to Cambodia. It comes with adequate cushion padding and strong exterior material. Fits my D50 with Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 lens, a filter in case, a spare EN-EL3 battery and possibly a 50mm f/1.8 lens. Not sure if it fits a Nikkor 18-200mm VR though, but it should. Anyway, I just tested that lens out, courtesy of Benny. It sure is one damn fine piece of glass; no more blurry pictures from handshakes even at a slow shutter speed of 1/5s at 200mm! Something not achieveable by my Tamron even at 17mm, I would at least require 1/25 to minimize handshake. But at the price of S$1250, it leaves me drooling only.
Price: US$7


Comments