Revoltech: CONVOY

Revoltech #019: Cybertron Commander CONVOY was indeed a special figurine to appear for Revoltech series by Kaiyodo. We all know that Transformers merchandises were always released by Takara and any companies that need to produce Transformers related merchandise will have to obtain liscense from Takara.
CONVOY is otherwise know as Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots.
Learn more about the highly anticipated Transformers: The Movie.


Please Read: I am currently facing issues with fotopic. They have decided to suspend me due to breach of TOS. I regret to say that playroom has since been removed. Hence, I shall be hosting the images on my blog and as well here on 'a yellow POST IT' note. I hope to still continue to have your support. I am looking at migrating to Blogger as the new playroom, meanwhile please continue to watch this space for updates.



Free Image Hosting











technorati tags

Comments

Shaun said…
thanks for the photos Mr Tan. Would get it if I weren't into 1/6 scale figs now.
WILLIAM TAN said…
yeah I thought that I had left them long enough in the box. I made a point not to keep them MIB like my GFFs. The thing is if I keep them in the box for too long, I will get to lazy to open them when I get newer toys.