X-MEN: Iron-Boner

After much persuasion from concerned friends and family members,
I decided to go for an x-ray today.
I spent hours just waiting to get this done, that why I never like to visit a hospital.
I knew that I would never have to worry about my foot injury, because I knew that my bones of steel are strong enough to handle even the weight of a car.
I just did not want to reveal my hidden mutant ability to people.
In actual fact, my nickname is called, 'Iron-Boner'.

Click on thumbnails to enlarge.

Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.netFree Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net

Comments

Anonymous said…
glad to know there was no damage to your 'iron' foot. The x-rays reminds me of those we took for the AHU rabbits.

Had a close shave myself once, also with a reversing car .... only missed by a few seconds. I could have been right behind it when it reversed at high speed.
A lesson learnt .... not to walk behind a stationary car, but to cross it from the front.

You take care now, iron bones :)
WILLIAM TAN said…
Thanks edna.

Yes, indeed crossing the road is always a dangerous thing to do. That's why they always say "Look ot the left and look to the right, before you cross."
Anonymous said…
Bro, glad to hear that you are fine now...I have been busy as my granny just passed away and I didn't have any internet connection. Well, glad that all is well.
WILLIAM TAN said…
Sorry to hear of that passing of your granny Shaun,
please be strong!
Thanks for asking anyway.
Catch up sometime soon.