Nikon D50 Test Session #02

Was out for my second test session with Nikon D50. I have decided to name this session a test session #02 because I have yet grasp the skills to go 'PRO'. 'PRO' suggests that I am shooting to show. But I ain't ready to do that. Nevertheless, equiped with a better understanding of my camera and concepts, I try to apply them to a second session.

Accompanied by Benny equiped with a Fujifilm S6500fd. We embark on our shooting session on one of my favourite route, Chinatown.

I have yet mastered the 'One-Shot-One-Kill' without any further tweakings on the camera and post-processing in Photoshop. However, Digital Darkroom (aka post-processing or photoshop) is also a part of digital photography. So I might as well put some photoshop skills to work. I have decided to keep them simple to just adjusting the levels and not apply effects, as I want to present what I saw.

Nikon D50 Test Session #02
6th January 2007
Photography by mybearbrick
Camera: Nikon D50
Lens: AF-S DX 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6G ED

Click on images below to view complete gallery in shutterspeed.


View Gallery
View Gallery
View Gallery



technorati tags

Comments