Cosmic Region Akatsuki

Last week,
Mike's was having a toy sale again.
3 things caught my attention before I even went down there. They were the Garo Vol.6 Kiba, GFF #0021b F91 and CR Akatsuki.
On the actual day, Kiba was going at $35, while GFF (Gundam Fix Figuration) and CR (Cosmic Region) were going at $45 each.
I was contemplating whether I should get all, which I normally would, in the past.
But I have been trying to sell off some of the older collections to fund my upcoming purchase, so I am holding myself back.
I have skipped GFF #0021b because I know that I will be collecting the whole series of GFF, if I were to buy one GFF that does not really appeal to me right at the start.
However, I had already set my eyes on the bling bling. CR Akatsuki was on my list for a long time, but the retail was just not right and the discounted price was not right either, for a non-Katoki directed toy. I could have got it if it was $35.
I guess one needs to pay for anything bling bling.

Click Linker Banner to view Complete Gallery of CR Akatsuki.

Click on thumbnails to enlarge images.


COSMIC REGION: AKATSUKI
(With Shiranui & Oowashi Enhancement)
















technorati tags

Comments