Toys: Corpse Bride & Spawn

People who know me should know that I can never resist any purchasing from S@ even without a sale. By part is that their real low wholesale price, next is that S@ never re-stock and missing something means having to acquire it online or at CSC. However, the price will be different, as toy 'speculators' or 'scalpers' will openly jack up the prices. That has always been the case for McFarlane toys as re-issue is rare.
Having missed out on majority of Corpse Bride Season 1 and 12inch Predator (AVP), I'm not letting myself live in regret.

Those that I've been eyeing on for this wave, are namely Corpse Bride Season 2 and 12inch Issue 7 Spawn. Others in shipment include 12inch Marvel Legends Hulk & Venom, 12inch Mandarin Spawn, X-Men Season 3 & McFarlane Monsters.

I got myself these:

12inch Issue 7 Cover Art Spawn
A standard Spawn in a 'show-off' stance. He slings a sniper rifle like while both hands wield MGs. His blood red cape drapes down his sides while the ends curl forwards as if a zephyer arrives from behind.





Corspe Bride Season 2 mini~figures
I've acquired the 3 sets from Season 1 online and has been displayed in my Royal Highness' residence. This is to upkeep her collection.
Who said she don't keep toys!?





Corspe Bride Season 2
I've only got Emily.and Victoria from S1. No way I'm gonna stop at that.








Now, the question is where do I display them?
Hasn't that always been a question mark?

technorati tags


Comments

Laurens said…
尸体新娘 nice meh? lol