Superman Returns DVD

I have gotten my Superman Returns DVD.
I had the intention to get myself a decent region 3 box set with comic as recommended by my trustworthy Supes-fan.
However, when I came across this region 6 version.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Read on to find out more...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For the price of just S$15.90.
You get an authentic Superman Returns Region 6 DVD.
These region 6 DVDs were made in China and dedicated to the China video market,
hence that explains the lower price tag.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The cover art comes with the distinctive Chinese media sticker and Chinese characters.
The box is a sleeve-type and the Superman and title were embossed.
As expected, china-made DVDs usually do not come with English subtitles.
The movie is set to Chinese subs as default while the other option is to turn it off.
Since the conversation in the movie was not too hard to understand,
I can do with Chinese subs.
Nevertheless, the full-featured Bonus Disc came with English and Chinese subs.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
First fold
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Second fold

The contents slides out of the sleeve and unfolds in a two-fold booklet revealing the discs.
I am pretty much impressed by the presentation!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For that price, 2 thumbs up!
Available at Mustafa Centre and I believe major video retailers.

Comments

Shaun said…
The interior looks quite decent for the china pressing. I picked this up instead.
Anonymous said…
(What is that?
A plane
A bird
A helipkoter

No
is superman!!!!!!
Oh u save my life...thz)
Anyway this movie was not too impresive but I like your site.
Anonymous said…
U seems so love gundams and figure.
Come to view this

http://www.arch-lancer.com/?p=96