Korean Candy

My boss just came back from Korea and bought us some candies.
Let's see what we've got.
Though I dun understand a single sh*t about Korean language,
Read on to find out more...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This pastry like thingie had a crust that tasted like the ice cream wafer biscuits that I used to buy from the snack stalls when I was a kid. The feeling in the core is sticky and thick but tasted nothing like orange at all, since my colleagues who tried the other colours claimed that green was green tea. (NOT EVERYTHING GREEN IS GREEN TEA!) In fact, I tasted only sweetness and no particular flavour. I believe that the feeling is malt candy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

What do we have? Chocolate with the picture of a sweet potato (or was it yam?). I was expecting something unique with the chocolate. But after a bite, I tasted nothing but the milk chocolate. I'm no guru at chocolate, but I can at least appreciate the different tastes in different flavoured choclates.

At the end of the day, nothing too special to brag about. The only korean snack I like is their Lotte gums!! If you didn't know that Lotte originated in Korea. To be politicaly correct, South Korea.


technorati tags

Comments