Sun Surfin' @ Raffles Place

Present location is Raffles Place.
Surfin' on Sun Surf open connection.
It is a completely different experience, where you do not see a single white collar, unlike the weekdays. I just love this scene.
I just closed my MG Dom deal at City Hall MRT. I decided to go for a spontaneous photography session. However, I have forgotten to bring my trusted Canon along, but I have my k750i.
Let's put my camera phone to test then.

Bloggin' on free wifi.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No. It wasn't going to rain. PSI was still not at yesterday's peak. It is just that the camera phone's auto white balance is not as good as my Canon.

Comments