牙狼 : 99.9

牙狼 <GARO> is the latest tv series that definitely deserves my praise and recommendation.
I had started collecting the merchandise prior to watching it and it had already got me hooked since then.
Unlike your usual tv series such as Masked Rider 555 and even Gansazers/Justirisers, GARO still retains your usual cute boys and sweet girl leads. There are masked heroes and ugly monsters, however, GARO is not about cosplaying superheroes in tight latex suits. The metamorphosis cut-scenes from GARO have always left me awed by the blend of CG and real-live action. GARO has a gothic theme potrayed in atypical Japanese style, which definitely got me all reved up!
Motion speaks louder than words.
We have 99.9 seconds to play!

UPDATED 25th OCT 2006: Episode 4

Read on...

Opening Sequence 1


Episode 1


Episode 2


Episode 3


Episode 4


You can find many more GARO clips via YouTube
or you can faithfully wait for my updates to this post.
You decide!
Examples of great clips featuring the two main leads:

Saejima Kouga vs Suzumura Rei

Saejima Kouga and Suzumura Rei teams



technorati tags

Comments

Laurens said…
now i noe why ur pikachu plushy is so filthy liaoz......FUN!
CLICK HERE
WILLIAM TAN said…
Dudez,
your comment quite unrelated leh....
But hell yeah, I was tormenting my Pikachu a similar way.
Next time, you visit, I shall let you have a go too!