Sitting Duck by Studio Ghibli

If you are expecting a new show from Studio Ghibli or Hayao Miyazaki,
you are wrong.
'Sitting Duck' refers to the DVD Box Set that features the archives of Studio Ghibli production, being shelved for 2 months.
Despite being a great fan-boy for famous works like Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle, I have shamelessly showed my support by getting the MIC version of the collection.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I will try to watch it again, despite the fact that I have watched every single animation.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The picture quality is not a re-mastered version, but seems more like a port-over from VHS, since back then, VHS was the popular media used in Japan.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I guess its time to watch one per weekend, and I should be done with it in no time. So many times, I have bought DVDs for the sake of keeping. I ought to watch it at least once to make my purchase worthwhile!! Argh!

Comments