GFF Crossbone XM-X2

Gundam FiX Figuration #0016b Crossbone XM-X2
The first time I saw this GFF was at Seiyu's GFF clearance at S$55. Back then the boxes were all in a damn bad condition. I never really thought of picking it up at all. However, I recently realised that someone is selling it at S$30, based on the fact that the box condition is damn terok! Then I thought, "heck! I usually keep my GFF MIB, hence this will be good for display, since its box isn't exactly mint." I just have the feeling that this was from Seiyu special clearances. I decided to grab it.

The Crossbone XM-X2 is an alternative modeof the Crossbone XM-X1, which is white in colour. XM-X1 is featured in GFF #0016a. The contents are identical except for the colour scheme. The reason for getting this is because I am waiting for the new GFF #0031 Crossbone XM-X3, white in colour and comes with lots of custom parts. I cannot wait any longer, even if it is just one week! I thought that the alternative scheme, XM-X2, will complement well with the upcoming Crossbone XM-X3, which I will definitely get. So Xm-X3 is a must, while Xm-X1 is not necessary.

Some pictures taken with a green background, which I intend to do some CG effects to it at a later time. Meanwhile, gallery is available at playroom.
or click below images to access gallery directly.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I long been tempted to get the Zeta II GFF #0030, though it wasn't really in the top of the list. But since I was offered S$50 on the same day, I say "Why Not!?"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Comments

Laurens said…
bery nice colors.....