C3xHobby 2006 Report

I have wondering since GFF #0031 is going to be in my list,
do I still need to get this MG 1/100 Crossbone (ver.Ka)?
I say definitely,
how can anyone miss out on all the great designs of Katoki Hajime, be it on a GFF or a model kit!
I liked and owned the Wing Gundam Zero ver.Ka and so, the same applies for this.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I thought that the Stargazer design looked rather cool from the anime,
but the actual HG 1/144 Stargazer kit doesn't impress me at all, especially the head!
It looked like it had got huge gills on the face.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The HGUC range has been going through an exciting year.
First, there were the Advance of Z kits, recently released GP02 Physallis, upcoming Powered GM. The kits down the HGUC pipeline are the GM Strike and Zaku I Sniper. Both are custom mobile suits. I am starting to think that Bandai is really gonna dig their hands into the pockets of fanatics, since GM Strike looked liked a PGM frame with a uique weapon. Such marketing strategy is similar to the HG 1/144 Insurgent Ginn for the Stargazer Series. But still, the GM looks too damn good to resist.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Images shamelessly LEECHED from GA Graphics

Comments