An Animal during IPT

On my second IPT session today,
things got a bit more tough.
We were taught standing broad jump techniques,
had chin-up regimes and 2.4km interval training.

The highlight of the day was to see an old friend in camp.
His nickname is called 'Animal'.
I can immediately recognize him for his charateristic feature which I shan't comment.
However, he could not recognize me.
It seems like I have changed much!
He was in RT training.
Earlier, he was in the gym, standing alone and engrossed in the news.
Later, after the training, he changed to his white collar attire and was shuttling to and fro in the FCC. God knows what he is up to?
I have decided to just watch him and not acknowledge him,
it seems like I cannot forget how he likes to play 'slap' after lunch, when going back to classes in our files, during the secondary school days.
Not that I am afraid of his animalistic behaviour,
its just that I wish not interact with mr mysterious.
Maybe the next time, if I see him at the FCC again.

Comments

Laurens said…
why u shy type?
u scared he slap ur balls issit?
hahaha
WILLIAM TAN said…
Like I have said,
not really a big ANIMAL lover.
His spontaneous violent behaviour (SVB) cannot be tolerated.
Shaun said…
Hah i saw him during RT also, he some more send me to Bishan after RT. Now he's as threatening as Animal from the Muppet Show. Don't be shy, give him a try!

eh, this is voluntary IPT?
WILLIAM TAN said…
Ok, so he was shuttling around and speaking to one of the PTI,
maybe he is trying to suck up the PTI with free rides.
Maybe I should pass on giving Animal a try too, he might just give me a free ride (from the rear).
Haha, he is actually quite a shy type.

Yup, this is the voluntary IPT.
Tougher than RT but good training.
At least, beats the crap over going to camp on weekends.
No service pay, but the 'ultimate incentive' is worth it!!!