Revoltech King Gainer - Overman

I was going through my regular online toy scouting,
when I cam across this Revoltech King Gainer Overman.
It captured my attention and immediately soaked my taste buds!!
Along the same line, three different Evangelion robots and some Getter bots were released.
I liked the series for the customizability and accessories.
But never put my heart to buying it because of the factory quality painting and details.
But I swear that my opinion changed the very moment I saw the King Gainer Overman!
Despite not having watched the anime prior, I am so captivated by the design.
So for a merer 1900yen, $ $ for it!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Comments

Anonymous said…
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Anonymous said…
Dear Blogger,

we have already installed an IP address monitor on your site.
Any posts from anonymous identity will be tracked for reference.

Thank you for your support.
Anonymous said…
Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»
Anonymous said…
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»