A walk in SMU

I was at the Lee Kong Chian Business School of SMU,
when my gf and I decided to explore the campus.
We all know that the campus is made up of several buildings on various adjacent sites.
However, I have heard that all the buildings are linked up by a gigantic basement mall.
Reluctant to believe how true it is,
we decided to explore the basement.
My jaw dropped the very moment I stepped foot off the elevator.
The map clearly indicates the massive underground facility.
The facility, apart of linking up all the buildings of SMU, houses theatrettes, 'kopi-tiam', retail shops, gymnasium (an impressively well-equipped one), music halls etc.
Most of the retail shops are not operational yet though.
I felt like I am in a completely different environment, that is different from a regular campuses. I guess NUS is nothing compared to SMU.
All of a sudden, I felt a surge of emotions like being a student again.

I am very glad that I have explored this place before it gets flooded by students and day-to-day commuters who just refuse to walk under the scorching sun.
So time to do it now if you haven't.

Comments

Laurens said…
but u cant go explore the classrooms rite?
got gantries one...