What's new from S@?

'S@' means Spawn Asia.
I visited Spawn Asia yesterday with intention to grab some Napoleon Dynamite figurines.
After seeing that it actually cost S$15/pc, I decided that it is not exactly cheap.
Although one can never find this price outside, but still with that money and buying a set of 5, adding up to a whopping S$75, I can get some MG Gundam kits from Nakamoto during this 50% sale period.
Still, the trip cannot be an empty one. Hence I strayed from my objective and grabbed these crazy deal.
I wasn't really a McFarlanee's collector, but I have long been impressed by its details and level of realism, since I was a kid back in my secondary school days.
I guess this is time I start.

12-inch GUNSLINGER SPAWN Action Figure
Price: S$25

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The exterior box art
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now do you think it is worth the S$25? A reminder, this figure is 12-inch!


I was recently into collecting the Corpse Bride toys be McFarlane's. I have yet the chance to take pictures of the 3 sets of mini figurine though. At S@, I saw a couple of deals, some regular blister figurines at S$8-10, DVD-commemorative box set with Victor, Emily and Scraps at $25, and this.
12-inch Victor and Corpse Bride at $20 each. These are to be sold as a pair, hence summing up to S$40. The great deatails I liked about this set over the rest, is that the figurines had real material costumes!
Although I might just grab all the rest as well!
Well, the price at S@ is so attractive that you can resell it and earn a quick buck, after all Corpse Bride toys are rather in demand.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Victor Van Dort
can you sense the eccentricity of Johnny Depp in this character?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Corpse Bride aka Emily
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Victor looking on Emily.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Emily looking on Victor and seeing a reflection of herself.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Lovely set? I can't wait to get my hands on the blister packs!

Comments