MG MSN-04 Sazabi

My trip today is supposed to be just a simple one, buy my crabbies, art papers and Sakura/Copic markers.
But since I am in the area, I might as well drop by H.A.G. to help Desmond grab ANOTHER Blaze Zaku Phantom. I grabbed one myself as well for future modding/customizations.
Just to double check with Desmond that he got nothing else he needs, I gave him a ring.
Me: "What do you need?"
Desmond: "What do they have?"
Me: "The usual stuff, Gunner Zaku Warrior, Blaze Zaku Phantom and Ginn High Type Maneuver 2."
Desmond: "Just the Blaze Zaku will do fine."
Me: "Sure? ok!"
Desmond: "Do they have still have Sazabi on sale? What is the price?"
Me: "Joyce, how much is your Sazabi?"
Joyce: "Sazabi.....Sazabi is $118 now. 2 more pieces, after which return to 130+++. :)"
Me: "Dude, Sazabi is going at $118!!!"
Desmond: "Damn!....... I guess not."
Me: "Good price! I asked and why not get it?"
Desmond: "Just a price check, anyway got few pieces."
Me: "Ok! You sure? She said that there are only 2 pieces at $118 and after which is $130+++."
Desmond: "Yes. I'm sure."

(to be continued)


MSN-04 Sazabi
This excellent kit is considered one of the prime MG kit. Tagged with a heavy price of 8000 yen and a gigantic box, the Sazabi can easily be mistaken as a PG kit. The Sazabi is also the most expensive MG kit around, even more than the EX-S or Freedom Extra-Finish or even Pearl Finish Wing Zero Custom.
click below image to download wallpaper (1024 x 768).
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I was just across the road outside Nakamoto's when I received a call.
Me: "A-hoy-hoy?"
Desmond: "Please get the Sazabi for me?"
Me: "Are you sure?"
Desmond: "Yes! And is it shrink-wrapped? If not please inspect the parts." (in a firm and decided tone)

I made my way back to H.A.G. from acroos the road. Back at H.A.G. again, I requested to inspect the kit and everything is nicely in place. My job is not done yet. Now I need to pen the whole process of inspection down for my friend's satisfaction in 'MyBearBrick Shopping & Courier Services' and to feast his excitement hunger.


The Inspection
Acting on Desmond's instructions, an open inspection is necessary to ensure no missing parts.
29 trees in all.
Unpacking process involves removing the small boxes from the gigantic plastic bag with a strong fresh plastic bag scent.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Revealed 2 HG Blaze Zaku Phantoms and wait... what's that? A Murasame? (to be further continued!)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Box
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Contents
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Checklist, scan courtesty of Dalong.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
1,2
Image hosting by Photobucket
3,4
Image hosting by Photobucket
5,6
Image hosting by Photobucket
7
Image hosting by Photobucket
8,9
Image hosting by Photobucket
10,11
Image hosting by Photobucket
12,13
Image hosting by Photobucket
14,15, scratch-on decal(white backing), clear sticker (green backing), metallic sticker
Image hosting by Photobucket
16,17
Image hosting by Photobucket
18,19
Image hosting by Photobucket
20,21
Image hosting by Photobucket
22,23
Image hosting by Photobucket
24,25
Image hosting by Photobucket
26,27
Image hosting by Photobucket
28,29
Image hosting by Photobucket

HE GE!! (Passed!).
It receives a certification from me just as one that comes on the box of a GD Model.

At the end of the day, the kit deserves a good admiration. Wow!!! Big!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Maybe deserves a hug too.
Hmmm....
things doesn't seem right.
I can a sense an affinity to it.
My Precious!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oops!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Comments

Laurens said…
thats the look of a true otaku!!!