GD Model Zaku Live Concert Version

I visited Miniature today with the intention to grab up some cheap paints.
I decided that I should pick a Zaku Live Concert Version (Meer's Zaku) since I know that I would never spent the money on the authentic piece.

'GD Model' also means Good Model. But is the mode really good? Nexus has already proven that the GD models have inferior plastic quality and the limbs then to be droopy upon fixed up.
So why am I still getting it? Well, there really isn't a need to pose that live concert Zaku in flight mode eh?

Let us have a look.

The box shot
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Things on the box to watch when buying a GD Model:
if you are experienced, you know what are the differences lah
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
PASS! What passed?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The contents
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Comes with a giant fold-out manual. One side is color, the flipside is the plain construction guide.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tree Inspection
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Slightly translucent tree.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It came with the right decals!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The remaining tree.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ultimately, I might need some Vallejo paints for this job!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Maybe I need some decals too?
These china decals looks pretty decent for 1/144 kits.
They belonged to the Seed range and priced at a reasonable $6.90.
It also states clearing what they are intended for.
Apart from these, there are decals for Minerva and Titans with nice coloured cartoons.
I must say the designer of these decals did his homework.
For Force/Sword Impulse
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
For ZAFT units
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Comments

Laurens said…
well,at least they mimmicked the crappy jap engrish.

i gian the 144 decals liao
WILLIAM TAN said…
Look no further,
pick it up from Miniature and pick this up from me too!