Farewell Gifts

This is what I got today from my colleagues as a farewell gift during our farewell lunch meet at ODC. Actually, I had requested for these items since they were rather unsure what to get for me.

"A bluetooth dongle maybe..."
A bluetooth USB adapter for communication with my palm and maybe my phone eventually.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"A portable storage which is more than what my mini can support..."
A 2.5-inch 40GB HDD with a One-Touch Backup HDD enclosure.
Box shot
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The HDD enclosure
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Comes with the warranty cards for the HDD and enclosure, OTB enclosure's documentation, OTB software CD-ROM, a carrier pouch, USB 2.0 cable (bottom of pic) and a mysterious USB-power cable (top of pic)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Right is the USB 2.0 port. Left is the port where the mysterious USB-power port cable connects to. I still wonder what is its function, since the HDD enclosure can be powered by USB 2.0?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I really appreciate what they have done for me. They are indeed great colleagues, even without the gifts. They had really been nice to me throughout my time in Orthopaedic.

Comments