DVD, KIT, COLORS

HARRY POTTER DVD
I was gonna pick up my friend's kit when I decided to buy the one DVD that is missing in my Harry Potter series.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Quite disappointed by 4 different spines. But glad that all are sleeved versions.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

What's next!?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
.
.
.
.

KIT ACQUISITION
This is what I got for my friend, Nexus.
HGUC Palace Athene, $24.

I've been walking around hobby shop for the whole day with this unreleased kit. People asks me, "You got it so soon? Where did you get it?"
I replied, "NTUC, where else!"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have decided to leave it the bag and not open it. In case, I get accused again for unravelling to take pictures of contents :p. Although I did check the contents before collection. :D
"You know, Nexus can be quite a fuss-pot!" :0
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

COLOURS
Got some paints for myself as well from Hobby Point.

There is Intermediate Blue for my custom kit. Medium Seagray and Dark Gray for future use.
Why is it spelt 'GRAY' and not 'GREY'???
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Comments

Laurens said…
My Palace deserves more respect than an NTUC plastic bag!!!