Updating the Collection

Don't ask me if I run a shop?
But I think I really am, at the rate I'm going!!

SEED Destiny NG 1/144 GAIA Gundam
Despite recently gotten myself a Gaia Gundam from H.A.G., but that was Andorew Waldfeld Custom. I need to get Stella's Gaia too aite? This is my solution, for 1/144 kits that I don't really like, I would got for NGs.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

ZOIDS Murasame Liger
I am actually waiting to grab this kit from someone via Yahoo, it is really hard for us to arrange a time to meet up. Since he is selling it only $2 cheaper than what I bought, furthermore his box is not really in a mint condition. Hence, I negotiated a forfeit of the deal, so that I can grab this from the 20% sale.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

ZOIDS Energy Liger
There were actually 2 version available for me to choose from. The color schemes are differnt. Actually, the below one looks cool with the tranparent orange parts, gold horn and the black face armour. However, I find the Side of Empire Energy Liger is quite a hard to find one compare to the previous one which looks fiercer. I just have a strong affinity towards red colored armour, like the Hayate Liger. I took some time deciding before making up my mind. Price for both are the same though.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is the Side of Empire version which I had gotten.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

ZOIDS Infinity Leo
A free gift on top of the ZOIDS poster.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

At the end of the day,
a contented collector with a pleasing sight of my backlog.
There is LigerZero+Phoenix, Mugen Liger, Hayate Liger, Murasame Liger and Energy Liger. All the nicest ligers are in.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"What? Did you saw that's only 30% of your backlog? You Otaku!"
"HELL YEAH!"

Comments

Laurens said…
the zoids look gd together...
me thinks u need more shelves