Marv from Sin City

Bought this fine piece of NECA production of Marv (Sin City) from CSC at a steal of just a mere S$5.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"I love hitmen. No matter what you do to them, you don't feel bad. "
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"This is blood for blood and by the gallon. These are the old days, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choice left. And I'm ready for war. "
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"I don't hear you giving me any name, jerk. Guess when I shot you in the belly, I aimed a little too high. "
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"I'll stare the bastard in the face as he screams to God, and I'll laugh harder when" he whimpers like a baby. And when his eyes go dead, the hell I send him to will seem like heaven after what I've done to him. "
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

At this price, "Worth going to hell for!"

Comments