The Verdict Is Here!

During the late afternoon of January 25th,
I received an email from the Head of Human Resource at the MNC,
stated the terms of the employment.
I did some conservative calculations,
this appointment grants me a 3% increment (based on fixed annual income, less variable bonuses) and a 5% increment (based on last years bonuses and a conservative MNC company performance of 11% on annual wage).
On the whole, there is an overall wage increment.
It had a lesser Leaves but a substantial medical, health, hospital insurance coverage.
However, the push factor for me to accept this job, apart from the job security, is that the reputation of the company will boost my CV a great deal.
After little of consideration, I agreed to the terms and will be signing the contract next week.
Hence, its time to start typing my resignation letter and sum up my present work.

I decided that I shall not reveal the company name as I might have accidentally leaked some confidential information of this globally recognized company.

Wish me all the best.

Comments

Shaun said…
excellent! GSK, Pfizer? More money = more toys. Jolly good.