A new begining?

This year something big is coming up...
I will be expecting a change in my career.
I have currently been offered a Research Associate position (nothing but just a nicer name of my present appointment) in a multi-national company (MNC).
It felt great since it was the company I yearned to join when I just graduated, but wasn't shortlisted at multiple attempts.
However, this time round, I was 1 of the 3 selected candidates and was just of my result shortly after the interview.
This also means that I will have to tender my resignation soon and given a one month's notice.
That also means that I will have to be really busy wrapping up and logging the thousand and one things I'm involved in.
Until further concrete confirmation, I shall keep the details in the wraps.

I definitely see a future ahead with this appointment.

Comments